Maritime Beach Outfit

04:50






Vintage Ray Ban sunglasses
Circle of Gentlemen shirt
Prada belt
Rolex Yachtmaster
white Hugo Boss chino
Ralph Lauren kitbag

Yesterday we had awesome weather so I decided to spend a day at the beach.
I enjoyed the sun at the beach and in a little pavement café. Furthermore I had a relaxed walk through the dunes. The feeling of sand beneath your feet is amazing. Your brain connects sand with vacation, sun, beach and ocean. This day was great! The whole stress I had in the last weeks left my brain!

Hope you like my Outfit. I promised you a few days ago, that I'll post my next Outfit.
I thought my new Circle of Gentlemen shirt is fitting very well to the atmosphere of a relaxed day at the beach. I combined the shirt (with all those blue tones) with a simple white chino, a simple black belt and a navy kitbag to underline the maritime effect of the shirt and the surroundings.

Enjoy the sun and enjoy the Pentecost monday!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentlemen

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe