Hamburg meine Perle!

12:38










Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

I spent some days in one of my favorite German cities: Hamburg.
The combination of modern and old architecture, the symbiosis of city and water, the possibilities of shopping, eating or just relaxing.
When I stay in Hamburg I'm always living at Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten.
It's one of my favorite hotels I've ever been in.
If you are going to visit Hamburg than you should have tea time in the fireplace room.

My outfit above:

Burberry London trench coat
Emanuel Berg bespoken shirt
Orange Hermès belt
Ralph Lauren pants
orange Handstich loafers
Bottega Veneta bracelet
Rolex Yachtmaster

Hope you had some great days, too!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe