Comeback of ICEBERG

07:16



Dear Gentlemen,

above you can see the newest campaign of the Italian label ICEBERG.
When I stayed in Dubai I spent hours in the ICEBERG store.
ICEBERG is slowly coming back.
After establishing the label in 1974, there was kind of a hype to get some of their pieces.
ICEBERG was famous for it's colorful sweaters with comic figures upon it like Snoopy, Bugs Bunny & the Looney Toons.
But in the late 90's ICEBERG  getting more and more unpopular and after a time it seemed like the whole label was completely lost.
But now ICEBERG is celebrating its renaissance.
From my point of view they are doing such a great job at the moment.
The combination of high-class fabrics,  fantastic fit and the comeback of the iconic comic figures in a more simple way is such a great result.
I'm sure that ICEBERG will be soon one of the new trend labels in 2015/16.
Beneath you can watch their newest campaign.

If you want to get some more informations about that iconic label, click on the link below!http://www.iceberg.com/home/?lang=en 

Have a nice day and don't forget to follow me on Instagram to get my newest updates!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s: My next post will be about Vogue Fashion Night Out & Paris Fashion Week


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe