Sunny Fall

17:52











Dear Gentlemen,
now some days left after my last post and fall can be seen in front of our doors.
But yesterday we had just wonderful weather.
That's the readon why I decided to wear my 

Eleven Paris shirt with Kate Moss print
Porsche Design Aviator glasses
black Prada belt
Rolex Yachtmaster
black leather Zegna bracelet
destroyed blue Diesel jeans
black TOD'S sneakers

Besides yesterday I got great news from a very close friend of mine.
In December I'm going to fly to Tokio and I get a seat in the front row of the Chanel Couture show.
A big thank you to Kaya!
But know I have to find the right outfit for this big event.
Do you have any ideas?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe