My September Styles

03:39


















Dear Ladies & Gentleman,

today I thought about giving you a little summary of my outfits I wore in September.
Besides I got some new pieces in my wardrobe!

I bought this great Saint Laurent Tuxedo jacket, a new Bottega Veneta bow tie and new Orlebar Brown swimming trunks.
I'm totally in love with those pieces! 

September was all about my favorite colors blue, green and brown and more casualty.
I enjoyed wearing sweaters & tshirts in combination with jeans and sneakers.
Especially I recovered my old Converse and I still like them.
I'm going to buy a new pair soon.
They are easy to combine and so comfortable.

In the last picture you can see my all time favorite accessories

1. Armani sunglasses
2. Bottega Veneta bracelet
3. Bottega Veneta bow tie
4. Omega Seamaster
5. RayBan aviator sunglasses
6. vintage Omega pocket watch
7. Alexander McQueen bowtie
8. Hermès belt

books:

1. Le festival de Cannes 
2. James Bond Girls
3. Louis Vuitton Travel Guide

-> paintings by Hundertwasser

What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe?
Send me a picture via mail and tell me why.
One of you will be published on my Instagram account 

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe