My Paris Fashion Week!

06:47




















Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,
well 2 weeks ago Paris Fashion Week ended and we saw a lot of great new collection from the world leading luxury designers.
For me it's always a great reason to travel to Paris.
This year I decided just to spend two days there for though PFW is a wonderful experience it's also a lot of stress.
A huge number of invitations, seeking the next location, driving through the whole town, after show parties.
All of this is incredible but after a whole week you feel distracted.
That's why I decided this year to make it more "lassoer faire".
I went to 3 shows and a store opening, besides on 2 after show parties.
The rest of the time I was spending at Musée d'Orsay, having dinner and pastries in little French boulangeries and restaurants.

First show I went to was Pascal Millet!
His collection was a mixture of straight cuts with a sporty touch and more feminine floral long dresses.
I'm sure that every woman will fall in love with some of Millets factory.
Millet is well known for his perfect fit and the phenomenal quality of all of his pieces.
If you want to see more of his work click on the link below!

The second show was Guy Laroche, the next day.
Simplicity and lightness are the two words which describe Laroches collection perfectly.
Black and white are his symbol colors for next spring/summer.
My favorite look was the yellow blue striped skirt in combination with this blue jacket.
This show was the highlight of my this years Paris Fashion Week.
After this show I met Anna dello Russo.

 Next year I'm going to visit some more shows again, but especially this year was pretty hard for me because of university.

Wishing you all a nice a day!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe