Review of Vogue Fashion Night Out

03:03







Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

this is a little review about Düsseldorfs Vogue Fashion Night Out 2014.
Me and one of my dearest friends take part in this years VFNO.
The concept of this night is that all stores are open until midnight, so you can shop till you drop.
The whole city is vibrating: music, drinks, food everywhere while shopping.
Well there are also some stores that didn't participate in VFNO, like Hermès. Hermès is well known for making its own rules, I guess that's why it is in great demand.
Besides Hermés nearly all luxury brands take part, like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tiffany, MCM and many more.
Above you can see what I wore that day/night

1. Emanuel Berg made to measure shirt
2. Bottega Veneta bracelet
3. Rolex Yachtmaster
4. brown Hermès belt
5. blue Sandro pants
6. Gucci desert boots


for the Ladies, Theresa was wearing:

1. Ash heels
2. Givenchy Nightingale bag
3. black Hermès belt
4. striped Zara shirt 
5. J brand jeans

This day I bought a new Hermès belt: malachite & navy blue.
The shop assistant told me that getting this color combination is pretty hard, so it was kind of surprise for me.
Never thought that I would get it at the first try.
After being successful at Hermès I went to Burberry and bought this great classy dress shoes and a bordeaux heart tie.

What did you did the last month?
Feel free to write me!
If you are interested in the newest updates follow me on Instagram


Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe