Ewan McGregor: Style icon and actor

03:13




Dear Gentlemen,

today I want to present Ewan McGregor.
You have seen him in films like "Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace",
"Moulin Rouge" & "The Island".
Perhaps you have also seen him in the newest Belstaff campaign with Leighton Meester.

During the last years he became more and more a fashion icon.
His Style is based on chic and casual pieces.
But you can also see him with leather jackets and dark jeans on his Harley.
So he has built a cool image and that's why he was perfect for the Belstaff commercial.
I can't say which of these outfits above is my favorite!
I really like all of them and would also wear them.

Do you also like McGregors style?

Sorry for not posting about London Fashion Week today,
but there was nothing interesting for men since now.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe