New In & Most Wanted

01:06








Dear Gentlemen,
these are my yesterdays pickings from Düsseldorf.
I really really like my new chocolate Cashmere jumper from Parabrise.
It's so easy to combine this sweater and it completes every fall or winter outfit.
Especially with fawn chinos, brown desert boots and a down jacket,
this cashmere jumper is great!

Another thing I got yesterday is this book you can see above.
"Le festival de Cannes vu par Emanuele Scorcelletti"
This book brought a lot of old memories in my brain.
Since I was 10 years old I spend a half of the year in Cannes.
Walking down La Croisette , manger au Felix, having fun on the stage and beach of Majestic Hotel.
Can't tell you how wonderful this time was!
Below you can see some pictures.
I really really miss this time!

But what I should not forget to talk about is that I saw this great and cool Trussardi trainers.
Especially the color is perfectly fitting to my cognac Hermès belt.
I'm really thinking about buying this pair.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman









You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe