New York Fashion Week: Hilfiger Spring/Summer collection 2013 Men

02:30





















Dear Gentlemen,

this is the spring/summer collection 2013 of Hilfiger.
And you can see like in the collection of Joseph Abboud that a lot of stripes
 will dominate fashion next year.

Besides this collection is based on blue and red in combination with khaki or white.
The topic seems to be "College meets Casuality".
I really like this collection, especially those blazers with golden buttons and the khaki knitwear.
I have to say it again... it's such a wonderful collection.

What I have to mention is that every piece of this collection is totally wearable,
 without beeing very brave.
Okay the 2nd and 3rd outfit are not my favorites but they are wearable.
But if I have to say iwhich of these pieces I like the most than I could not answer, because all of those blazers and cardigans and jumpers are great.

So Tommy Hilfiger did a great job and I'm looking forward to shop this collection in store!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe