Valextra briefcases: Italian perfection

00:20












Dear Gentlemen,

above you can see some of my favorite Valextra briefcases.
After seeing one of those a few weeks ago on the streets I'm absolutely in love with them.
Now I like to buy one for my new MacBook, as a kind of stylish protection.

Valextra is doing a great job in producing luxury briefcase which are elegant for business but also stylish.
Especially they are using great colors.
I'm really really addicted to buy one soon.
But for one of those I have to save a little money.
But it is totally worth it.

The first one, in electric blue is my favorite because it fitting very well to jeans but also with a suit it looks very interesting without be to extravagant.

Which one is your favorite?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s: Valextra can be bought at Mr. Porter!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe