My Fall/Winter favorites

03:02






Dear Gentlemen,

I know that it's very hard to accept but the Fall/Winter season is coming nearer and nearer.

That's the reason why I want to talk about my favorite Fall/Winter pieces.
You could see above that I am a big fan of the down fur parka by Woolrich.
Especially these bright colors like orange and red gives you a fresher feeling and every outfit seems more interesting.

I've got the simple fawn one by Woolrich, which you will see in my winter outfit posts.
But I really think about buying this orange one.
I know it's not for working in the office but it's looking great with simple jeans and a white shirt.
But you have to be carefully, when you are wearing such a bright parka you shouldn't wear a red jumper or also bright chinos!

Another item I like a lot is the Hunter wellington boot.
If you wear the original Hunter socks with this boots it's the perfect shoe for the winter.
It's warm, it's easy to clean and they give you stableness also on frosted streets.

Are you having favorite winter items?
Feel free to leave a comment below!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe