Brogues and treasure

01:17





Dear Gentlemen,

I want to show you my favorite accessories and my new item I got yesterday evening.

First I have to thank my dad for this new vintage looking Bally Brogues
 he gave to me after a long business trip.
He bought this pair in Munich and I always wanted those brogues.
I'm so happy now to have them and they give me a lot of new opportunities to combine my clothes.
So a big "THANK YOU" to my dad!

And now I like to talk about my treasure.
I really love watches and typical Gentleman accessories.

1. stainless steel/platinum Rolex Yachtmaster
2. golden vintage Omega pocket watch
3. golden Patek Philippe with blue sunburst dial
4. golden Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding
5. golden money pin with diamond "P"
6. platinum cufflinks inspired by Rolex Yachtmaster (designed by my dad)
7. white golden cufflinks with diamond "P"
8. golden cufflinks with blue sunburst dial for Patek Philippe watch
9. stainless steel vintage Omega Seamaster
10. Golden Eagle by Corum with croco bracelet

My absolutely favorite is the Golden Eagle,
I love this watch so much.
Especially with this croco bracelet it's totally trendy.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman



Don't forget to follow me on...







You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe