The incarnation of Style: Filippo Fiora

16:18











Dear Gentlemen,

after starting my blog 4 month ago I thought it's time to write about my inspiration.
The great Filippo Fiora: He is a 25 years old guy from Milano and the editor of the blog "the three f".
I'm reading his blog everyday since April 2011 and I'm a really big fan of his style.
Look at those pictures above and you see that he is the incarnation of male fashion.
And I have to be honest I could not decide which pictures I should take because every outfit from Filippo is great.

He is showing the Italian way of dressing and lifestyle.
Since I'm back in Germany it's pretty hard to see people with a good style,
especially when you moved from Cannes to Germany.
So I was really happy to have his blog to get new inspiration and to advance my own style.
People like Filippo are the reason why I often spending my holidays in big fashion metropolises like London, Paris and Milano.
In these city you feel the pulsation, it's indescribable, like you step in a new world.

But now back to Mr. Fiora!
He started his blog in March 2010 and today his blog is one of the most influence european blog dealing with male fashion and Italian lifestyle.
He has 5000 visitors daily.
If you like to compare this number with mine, I get 400 views a day. (Those days belong to my successful ones)

When you look at these pictures I got from his blog than you can see that I chose some summer and winter outfits, so that you can get a little overview.

 I like to talk about 3 outfits more detailedly.
The first outfit I like to mention is also the first picture:

1. orange "The Store Milano" tie
2. dark blue J Crew pants
3. light brown 59 BondSt double monk shoes
4. simple white Burberry shirt
5. fawn Ottica Bongi sunglasses
6. stainless steel Rolex Explorer II 
7. vintage Croco belt

This outfit shows us directly, why Italian people often look smarter than others.
Filipo took a simple whit shirt in combination with these dark blue pants and
 the great looking 59 BondSt shoes.
Since now a simple but elegant look, but by wearing these orange knitted tie and this vintage croco belt this outfit became an eye-catcher.
It is just looking awesome and especially this croco belt is totally great.
By the way I have to mention that exotic leather like croco and ostrich are trend for summer 2013, how you could when you have watched the Armani show in June.


Now the second look I like to present belongs to the 4th photo:

1. dark blue Polo Ralph Lauren jumper with American flag
2. Prada jeans
3. light brown TOD'S shoes
4. balck Ottica Bongi sunglasse
5. cognac Coach Legacy envelope bag

This outfit is perfect for the time when summer fade to fall.
And a very important information you should get is that Filippo bought this sweater a few years ago.
 So you should always keep your pieces you bought, if they are still fitting, because you can combine them and get such great outfits like this one.
I'm also a big fan of TOD'S shoes. I got 4 pairs of slippers (dark brown, dark blue, black and green), one pair of dark brown simple winter boots and also one pair of black sneakers.
Besides this outfit shows you that also simple pieces like jeans and a jumper could looking very interesting with the right accessories like this black Ottica Bongi sunglasses and the cognac Coach envelope bag.
When you read Filippos blog over a long time than you can see that he really like this kind of sunglasses.
They are handmade in Italy and you can choose between a lot of designs, when you are interested have a look at this site. (http://www.otticabongi.com/Italiano/Negozio-On-Line/Occhiali-da-vista/)


This is the last outfit I like to talk about today.
And especially in this case it's my favorite one for the summer.
Have a look at the last picture.

1. orange/white vichy checked Orian shirt
2. cognac Hermès belt with golden buckle
3. dark blue H&M shorts
4. cognac Coach Legacy envelope bag
5. cognac Fashop.com loafers with tassels
6. Juvenia vinatge watch with croco bracelet
7. white Ottica Bongi sunglasses

That outfit is one of my favorite summer outfits, because 
I really love vichy checked shirts for summer!
Besides I also like Hermès belts and I got the same like Filippo.
Especially the combination of orange and cognac is always fresh and very estival.
And that is what I like to talk about in my blog:
 Casuality in combination with elegance and simplicity!

So big big compliments to Mister Fiora for being such an inspiration!
I'll keep on reading his blog and perhaps when it's ok for him I like to report more often about his style.
Thank you very much!

To all of you: Have a nice day!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s: You have to visit his blog, because it's so great! Click here and you directly get to "the three f" http://www.thethreef.com


Don't forget to follow me on...





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe