London Fashion Week: No Highlights for Men

03:45





























Dear Gentlemen,

I'm really bored watching London Fashion Week,
because you can only see fashion for women.
That's why I decided to post about the preview
 of the spring/summer collection 2012/2013 from Vivienne Westwood.

I don't understand why these collections weren't presented during London Fashion Week.
All jokes aside!

I really like this collection of Vivienne Westwood, who is famous for her extravagant designs.
Her collections show what London fashion really is about ...
Craziness, fanciness, punk, but also elegance, simplicity and classic.
All cultures from London are combined in these designs, so there is a piece for everyone.

I would not say that I would wear every Westwood item, but from my point of view she is one of the greatest artists in the UK, because she is not going with the flow,
 she always created her designs from her ideas and fantasy.

My favorite item of this collection is definitely the dark blue/white striped shirt with the tie collar.
I think this would be perfect with bermuda shorts and espadrilles.
The perfect beach outfit.

And now I like to show you the item I was searching for two years from Vivienne Westwood.
A red bow tie with skulls on it!
SOLD OUT in every store!



 What do you think about Vivienne Westwood?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe