Gilded Age one of my favorite collections from NYFW

02:06





















Dear Gentlemen,

I proudly present one of my favorite collections of this NYFW.
Gilded Age!
For me this collection has everything what a summer collection needs.
Bright colors in combination with simple shirts, jeans and chinos in nearly every color, sneakers and casual leather jackets.

There is no outfit that I would not wear in my free time.
Especially those chinos and bicolor shoes are great.
Those looks seem to me fresher and more summerly than all the other creations
 of the designer I have seen before.

It's absolutely amazing!

If you are interested in pieces of Gilded Age than have a look on their website: http://www.gildedage.net/men.html

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe