NYFW: Michael Kors focused on colors

01:27






Dear Gentlemen,

yesterdays hightlight on NYFW was definitely the Michael Kors show.
A really amazing collection with great colors, a wonderful atmosphere...
nearly everything was perfect!
The combination of red and yellow in combination with simple colors like fawn,
 white and black are fantastic.

I never was a big fan of Michael Kors but this changed after yesterdays show.
My favorite outfit is the grey suit with the bright yellow tie, it seems fresh without looking too extreme.
You can say that Michael Kors is working with the effect of eye-catchers.
I really wanted to show you more outfits, I got only those five pictures.
So you really really should watch the show.
At the bottom you can see the whole show.
Especially the green and blue outfits are great too!

Hope you like the show like I did.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman



  


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe