Yesterday in pictures: Fantastic food and partying!

00:00














Dear Gentlemen,

today I like to talk about what I was doing yesterday.

My day started at 8 o'clock in the morning with a walk in the park with our dog.
After that I went in the bath and I chose my clothes for the day and the evening.
Than at lunch time I went in the city with a really good friend of mine (her name is Carina) and we had a totally delicious meal at the best Italian restaurant in Hannover.
Perhaps it's important to mention that I'm in Hannover at the moment, meeting my grandmother and some old friends.
So for lunch I had this wonderful frutti di mare: truffle tuna tartar with parmesan, scallop au gratin and a king prawn with some Italian vegetable.
It was totally great, after this I had a Scotch fillet with truffle pasta.

Perhaps you noticed that I'm a big truffle fan.
After this wonderful, wonderful lunch we had a little walk at the "Maschsee".
It's a big lake directly at the centre of Hannover with a lot of trees,ducks and swans and you are able to use paddle boots. The perfect location for a relaxing walk without leaving the city.
Nature directly in front of your eyes, that is what I love the most about Hannover.
It's the city with most nature in Germany!

So after that walk we had some cocktails and tapas at a little but very nice cocktail bar.
We sat at the lounge furniture and enjoyed talking about old times and what the future will bring.
We had a Mojito and a Sol y Mar Lemonade (cocktail which is named after the bar).

Our outfits:

Carina:

1. dark blue blazer by Zara
2. simple white shirt with quillings by ASOS
3. black belt with silver buckle by Zara
4.white ASOS pants 
5. black Prada high-heels 
6. black checked Chanel bag


my outfit:

1. dark brown biker leather jacket by Hogan
2. simple white Burberry shirt with checked cuffs
3. Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Brooklyn GM messenger
4. cognac Hermès belt with golden buckle
5. fawn Gant chinos
6. brown Gucci desert boots
7. golden Ray Ban aviator sunglasses (in my hand)

After bringing Carina back home I had to change my clothes very quickly because I had V.I.P tickets for a very cool party in Hannover which is called supper mint club.
This night we had a lot of Veuve Cliquot and Grey Goose, so it was a great and long night with life performances of German bands.


my outfit for the night:

1. dark blue Dolce & Gabbana blazer with golden buttons
2. white V-neck Boss shirt
3. black Prada belt with silver buckle (sorry you can't see it on this pic, it's under the t-shirt)
4. khaki Closed chino
5. Rolex Yachtmaster watch
6. black TOD'S sneakers

It's always a great time when I'm staying in Hannover.
This city is not very big, just 500.000 are living here, but it's part of my life and there are so many beautiful imaginations and memories.
I didn't want to miss this time!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe