NYFW: Metallic Spaceship landed in NYC: Marlon Gobel

02:11




















Dear Gentlemen,

first I thought a spaceship landed in New York City,
but a few moments later I realized that these are no aliens.
This is the spring/summer collection of Marlon Gobel.

If you look at the pictures you can see that most of the pieces are very shiny and metallic.
This collection reminds me a little bit of the spring/summer Burberry preview collection.

Some of this pieces are very interesting, but not wearable for me,
 but the others, especially the suits are great.
For those metallic bomber jackets you need to be very self-confident and brave.
In my opinion those metallic items look like duvets
 you get from the fire brigade after falling in a frozen lake.
So I'm not the biggest fan of metallic looks and
 I have to mention that Burberry did a better job in this case,
 because their pieces look more high-class.

But I really like the outfit with the blue suit.
It's simple, it's wearable and a combination of casuality and elegant.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe