Welcome to NIKE TOWN

03:01











Dear Gentlemen,

this is NIKE TOWN in London.
Everyone told me how great it is so I was a very curious.

And when I took my first steps in this store I was totally sure 
that this is the most awesome sports shop I will ever go in.
You got a DJ and great music in the background, everywhere are spotlights
which show you the newest products of NIKE.

There were so many impressions!
I spend nearly half an hour with starring and standing at the ground floor 
looking at all these lights and listening to the music.
Just one word can describe the atmosphere:
AWESOME

After a while I could move again and I was able to discover the whole world of NIKE.
What I could not believe was how much technology is combined with sport.
Especially these computer chips inside the NIKE sport shoes are great.
You can connect your Iphone with you shoes and you'll see which how long and how far you run and how many calories you have lost.
(Perhabs you heard about it a long time before, but I have to defend myself because I never really was interested in sports)

But now I'm super motivated to buy me some NIKE running shoes
 and then I'll doing more and more sports.

But now I have to decide which one I should pic!
Which one would you choose?

My next post is about my favorite NIKE shoes, please help me to decide!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe