New York Fashion Week: Lacoste spring/summer collection 2013

04:00










Dear Gentleman,

I was shocked when I saw the pictures of the new Lacoste collection.
For me it looks like a combination of convicts clothes and pajamas.
I won't say something wrong , but I would not wear any of those pieces
 with exception of the white blazer.

Those loose trousers and jackets with pattern is definitely too much!
But what I have to mention is that Lacoste did a good job in choosing the colors.
It's a combination of simple colors like fawn, grey, white and black with more typical summer colors orange and electric blue.

For me last years collection was much better, but perhaps I'm the only one who thinks like that.

What is your opinion?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe