Scarves: accessories of the winter

03:39




Dear Gentlemen,
those are my favorite scarves.
I think the scarf is the most important accessoiry in winter,
 because the down jacket and coats cover the belts and watches
 you wear underneath.
Especially the Edsor Kronen scarves (first picture) are fantastic.
The front is silk and the  back side is cashmere.
The silk side is often patterned with paisley's or polka dots.
Those scarves are perfect for dark winter outfits, because they are eye-catchers.

But I also like some simple cashmere scarves.
On the seconde picture above you can see my two cashmere Gucci scarves.
One is simple grey/fawn with the gucci logo upon it
and the other one is anthracite with the typical Gucci stripes (green/red/green).
I bought the seconde one at Gallerie Lafayette in Paris,
 because it is perfectly fitting to my Gucci belt.

The other two scarves beneath are Burberry (cashmere,too).
The red one is fantastic with a dark blue down jacket and the iconic Burberry checked scarf fits to nearly every winter outfit.
Both of them also look great with a dark blue blazer with golden buttons.


Yours faithfully,
Gentleman.

P.s: Thanks for supporting my blog and sorry that I wasn't abel to post yesterday!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe