City Guide: Milano

07:09


Bars & Restaurants:





Nightlife:






Shopping:



Hotels:





Dear Gentlemen,
I thought because of the fashion shows in Milano I should post some hotspots.
These are my favorite places in Milano.

Bars: The Dolce & Gabbana Martini Bar is perfect if you want to sit in the sun
 without getting stared the whole time.
The Martini with crashed ice is very good!

You should choose the Emporio Armani Café & Bar if you want
 to have a nice view over Milano.
You can have an espresso or lunch there.
It's very modern and simple but not cold.
This is the location I prefer the most for having lunch.

The Absolute Ice Bar is literal cool!
You get a parka before getting in and you won't stay long.
Normally you only take some vodka shots and left the bar after half an hour.
It's very cold but you have to see this ice bar!

And now the greatest sushi restaurant in Milano, the Nobu.
I love japanese food, especially sushi!
You order some sushi and the cooks make your sushi in front of your eyes.
The taste of the fresh tuna and salmon is fantastic.
I always ate Nigiri because I don't like the Maki algaes, 
but my friends told me that it Maki also taste great at Nobu.

Nightlife: In Milano there are a lot of elegant nightclubs,
 like the Armani Privé, the 11 Clubroom
the Just Cavalli Café and the Old fashion Café.
If you want to have party in those clubs you have to wear elegant clothes.
Blazer, white shirt, fawn chinos,
 simple brown belt and loafers are perfect for nightlife in Milano.

Shopping: If you are interested in fashion you should not miss visiting
 The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and Via monte Napoleone.
A lot of high fashion labels are located there like:
Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Bottega Veneta, 
Yves Saint Laurent, Tod's, Versace, Cavalli, Armani ... etc.

Hotels: Luxury living in Milano ... no problem!
The Park Hyatt Hotel and the Bulgari Hotel & Spa
 are perfect and got everything what you want.
Service very good, restaurant, too.
I enjoyed my vacation there.

All in all I have to say that Milano is great place to be!
So next trip -> Milano

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe