Croco Come Back and Armani Fashion show spring/summer 2013

07:40































Dear Gentlemen, this is the Armani spring/summer fashion show 2013.
Topic: Back to the roots!
A lot of croco shoes, bags and belts can be seen on the runway.
Besides these oversized trousers reminds me of the 1980s 
and the herringbone pattern pieces are also remnants of the last century.
But if you combine these old-fashioned things with new cuts 
and new materials you can create a great new style.

I have to say that Armani did a great job!
Not every piece of this collection can be worn on the street
 because it's a little bit too extravagant.
But this collection shows me that I keep my clothes,
 which are out of trend, because those pieces can be easily combined
 and you get a brand new look.

All in all a very good collection and I'm happy because of the croco come back!
But pay attention: Not too much croco,
 use one croco acessory as an eye-catcher,
 otherwise your look seems to be overloaded
 and these great pieces would be inconspicuous.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe