Cartier Items

02:40



1. Cartier steel Launch watch with black croco leather bracelet
2. Cartier steel Ballon Bleu large 
3. Cartier steel Roadster Chronograph
4. Cartier steel Pasha Seatimer



1. Cartier white gold cufflinks with golden bolts
2. golden Cariter key ring
3. golden Cartier money clip

These are my favorite Cartier items.
Especially the watches are great.
They can be worn to nearly every casual outfit.

Today I haven't got the time for posting.
But tomorrow will be better.
Thanks again for your support 300 twitter follower in only 3 weeks.
That's great!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

Visit my twitter page and write a little feedback on my wall. Would be happy if you give my some ideas for improvement! https://twitter.com/#!/GentlemensCorne

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe