Dries van Noten for Paris Fashion Week!

05:45








Dear Gentlemen,

in a few weeks there' ll be Paris Fashion Week again.
I'm planning my trip at the moment and found this Dries van Noten shirt in Düsseldorf!
It's my first Dries piece, but it won't be the last one.
Especially the fit and the quality of the materials used for van Notens collection is totally great.
Dries van Noten is the perfect label for those who want to be in style with a touch of classy simplicity.
I can't wait to wear it in Paris.
The pics can be seen soon on Instagram.
If you want my newest updates follow me on Twitter or Instagram!

Wishing you all a great day,

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s: Above you can see the spring/summer 2014 collection of Dries van Noten! I became a big fan!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe