Sylt! Hamptons of Germany!

21:22











Dear Gentlemen,

today I want to tell you what I did on Pentecoste.
I know it's more than two weeks ago, but I had a lot to do!
Sorry that I couldn't write regularly at the moment.
But in a few weeks, it'll be better again! I promise!

So I spend my time at Sylt.
This island is famous for a lot of luxury and lifestyle, especially the little village Kampen.
It can be compared to the Hamptons.
All the beautiful and rich people come there to have a good time and enjoy thereselves and their money.
If you go down the "Whiskymeile" you can't count the number of exclusive cars.
Oldtimer, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin etc. ...
There are many ways you can get rid of your money!
There are a lot of very good and expensive restaurants, high fashion boutiques (Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Brunello Cucinelli, Moncler) and jeweler (Chopard,Wempe,Bulgari).

I also bought something at the Louis Vuitton store in Kampen.
I always do when I'm on a trip, because I like to have an item which reminds me on my vacation.
So I bought this brown/fawn Louis Vuitton scarf, which you can see on the last pic.

Outfit:

1. Louis Vuitton scarf
2. Ralph Lauren pullover
3. brown Hermès belt
4. brown Zara chino
5. white chucks

Hope you also enjoyed Pentecoste like I did!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe