Mountain walk!

10:14







Dear Gentlemen,

these are my pictures I took during my vacation in Olang.
Olang is a little village in Tirol.
It's perfectly for winter lovers but it can not be compared to St. Moritz, Ischgl or Kitzbühl.
Olang is a place for people who are down to earth.
You'll not find big champagne parities on the cottages.
I really had a good time but St. Moritz is and will always be my favorite winter place.
The combination of winter sport, shooping, good food, luxury and international people is hard to top.

My mountain outfit:


1. fawn Woolrich parka with fox fur 

2. dark blue Ralph Lauren bonnet

3. dark brown chino by CLOSED

4. original black MOON BOOTS

5. dark brown Hilfiger leather gloves


Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe