Happy New Year

03:10











Dear Gentlemen,

sorry for not posting such a long time!
First of all I want to wish you a happy New Year.
I hope that you celebrated this event, that you leave the past behind and that you will reach your aims in the future.

This year I spend my nye in Berlin.
It was such a great time.
I stayed there 3 days with some friends and we enjoyed the countdown in front of the Adlon hotel next to the "Brandenburger Tor".
After watching the amazing fireworks we  went to a club called "cookies" and I have to say that this is the coolest club I have ever been in.
A lot of dance floors with different music, little corners with cinemas, little wedding chapels and lounges.
We stayed until 5 am!

Next day we only had a walk through the city.
Walking down the "Friedrichstraße", had a coffee at Ritz and spending the evening in a little bar next to the Sony centre.

Yesterday, was our last day in Berlin.
In the morning we decided to have brunch at KaDeWe (a very famous and exclusive department store).
If you will stay in Berlin you have to visit the 6th floor of the KaDeWe, there you find nearly every delicious thing in life. (can be compared to Harrods gourmet floor)
But you can also find a lot of great designer pieces, so I tryed the blue Burberry trench coat (the fawn one is my favorite, but my size was sold out -.-) and this fantastic Burberry London military khaki woolen coat with drak brown leather buttons.

I hope you also had such a great New Years Eve like me!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


P.s.: Next post will be about my Christmas presents


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe