Some things must be spoken!

09:44







Dear Gentlemen,

some month ago I spoke about an Italian shoe manufacture: SUPERGLAMOUROUS

Now they gave you the opportunity to design your own shoes.

There are 4 steps to design your own shoes:


1. Choose your size

2. Choose the color of the shoe

3. Choose the trimming and the color of the tassels

4. That's your shoe


At the last picture you can see the shoe I designed.
Dark green with red tassels and black trimming.
I really fell in love with those shoes.
This pair and the scottish studded loafer are my favorites
In the future I will design more shoes like that and will show you here on my blog.

If you are interested in those shoes too than have a look at http://www.superglamourous.it/bespoke.html and became your own shoe designer.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s.: SUPERGLAMOUROUS also have some very cool leather goods -> you'll read about it here on my blog in a few days!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe