Cannes: La vie à la Côte d'Azur

17:47






















Bonjour monsieurs,

Today I'm going to tell you something about my hometown: Cannes.
This summer I'll spend my vacation there and I'm totally happy to get there again.
I'm always living at the Majestic Barrière, Martinez or Carlton, which are the best hotels in Cannes.
They are also belonging to the Leading Hotels of the World.
In Cannes you have a lot of opportunities what to do in your free time.
You can go shopping à la Croisette:
But attention very expensive like nearly everything you can do in Cannes.

À la Croisette are stores like: Chanel, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Miumiu, Céline, Balenciaga, Christian Lacroix, Saint Laurent Paris, Dolce & Gabbana, Brioni, Gianfranco Ferre, Bottega Venetta, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Ferragamo, Escada, Boss, Jimmy Choo, Santoni, Zegna, Cartier, Chopard, Bulgari, Vertu, Wempe, Boucheron, Breguet.

After this shopping tour you should have dinner au FELIX!!
For me the best restaurant in Cannes!

A walk after dinner at the marina is the perfect beginning of the evening.
Than you should have a glass of champagne on the terrace of the Carlton before you go into the VIP Room to party the whole night!

A little hint: NEVER go to plage publique!
La plage privée is much better!

So have a nice day and keep on reading my blog,

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe