My personal summer must haves!

05:37









Dear Gentlemen,

these are my personal summer must haves.
I told you a few days before about my trip to Cannes.
These items are those, which I have to buy before.

1. blue/white Etro paisley trunks
2 khaki/blue Alexander McQueen scarf
3. khaki Hermès belt with silver collier de chien buckle
4. Hackett paisley trunks
5. dark blue/ white Vilebrequin trunks
6. orange Hermès belt
7. orange Hermès scarf
8. McQ blue/khaki tuxedo


What are you going to wear this summer ?
Feel free to leave a comment beneath my post!


Hope you have a nice day and thank you for your great support!


Follow me on Instagram: gentlemanmp

&



Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe