All those orange boxes!

16:13










Dear Gentlemen,

today I spent a little time in Cologne.
This city is famous for the Cologne Dom and the typical bear which is called "Kölsch".
After doing some sightseeing I decided to do a little shopping tour.
Directly at the dom are some very good shops like:
 Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Chopard, Bulgari, Roeckl etc.

And this is what I bought:

A belt by Hermès (orange/chocolate brown) with a silver buckle.
Orange will be the color of the summer.
I will wear my new belt tomorrow in combination with my blue Etro chinos, my grey Lanvin jacket, my Espadrilles, my Ralph Lauren weekender, my Rolex Yachtmaster and my Ray Ban Wayfarer.

I really like gifts in orange boxes!
Dont you like them, too ?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe