Sun & Sea: Color blocking

01:46


Dear Gentlemen,

this is my first outfit with my new orange Hermès belt.
I never thought that this belt is such an eyecatcher.
I really love to combine it with colored chinos and sumple shirts.

I'm wearing:

1. Ray Ban Wayfarer
2. Abercrombie white Poloshirt
3. light grey Zara jacket
4. electric blue Louis Vuitton pocket square
5. orange Hermès belt with silver buckle
6. Rolex Yachtmaster
7. electric blue Etro chino
8. fawn original Espadrilles

I really thing this belt will be my favorite accessory.

What is yours?
Feel free to leave a comment below under this post.
If you have questions or anything like that.

Have a nice day and enjoy the sun!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe