2 weeks 2 much work!

14:32








Dear Gentlemen,

sorry for not writing the last two weeks, but there was a lot to do for me.
I began studying again and had some business things to do.
The last day in Hannover I decided to go to the coiffeur for getting a well haircut before starting studying again.
That wasn't the best idea.
I didn't got an appointment at my favorite hairdresser's shop, so I went to another one.
Worst fail ever!

Instead of getting a well haircut I got a new color.
I never colored my hair before and I really didn't want it.
The hairdresser told me he would just give me a kind of hair care cream instead i got color.
And after this procedure my hair was red.
I really wanted to kill this guy.

But a few days later I decided to color my hair again.
And now it's kind of brown.
Well better than red but not as good as my natural hair color.

But in those 2 weeks I did much more than this.
One of my best female friends had birthday.
So I had to get a birthday present.
I bought an orchid, rosé champagne, cigars a selfmade cup and a little birthday book and a little surprise.

And I found some new intersting things I really want to buy.
One of those Ralph Lauren golf outfits and this great Alexander McQueen scarf.

What did you do the last two weeks?
Feel free to leave a message!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe