New in & tomorrow's look!

14:27


Dear Gentlemen,

a few days ago my parents visited me and brought these great orange penny loafers.
I really like gifts! 
They are perfectly fitting to my orange Hermès belt I bought a few weeks ago.

These pennyloafers are handmade italian shoes by "handstich".
Well the name of this company does not sound Italian, but the shoes are made in Italy! :D

If you are interested have a look at their website! 
You can find the link below!

On the other picture you can see my look of tomorrow.

1. Brioni shirt
2. red Etro chino
3. cognac Hermès belt
4. Crocket & Jones desert boots
5. Borsalino hat
6. Gucci weekender
7. Omega Seamaster

I'll post an outfit pic tomorrow morning on Instagram.
So if you always want a quick update of my life than follow me on Instagram.

My account name: GENTLEMANOFFICIAL

Thank you for your support!
Keep on reading my blog and follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!

I hope you have a great evening!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman




You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe