Instagram Update!

15:29







Dear Gentlemen,

sorry for not writing such a long time.
These are my newest instagram updates.

I'm on vacation. A little surprise from my parents.
Well I have to learn a lot at the moment, but here it's much easier.
In 2 days I'm going to fly back home.

First thing I did today was buying this Louis Vuitton weekender, which you can see at the first pic.

Todays outfit was:

1. Emanuel Berg made to measure shirt (light blue & white stripes)
2. white Ralph Lauren shorts
3. orange Hermès belt
4. orange Handstich pennyloafers
5. Rolex Yachtmaster


Yesterdays outfit (2. pic):

1. Emanuel Berg made to measure shirrt (pink & white stripes)
2. dark brown Hermès belt
3. green CLOSED chino
4. Louis Vuitton sneaker
5. Omega Seamaster


On the third picture you can see how I left my room before I went to the airport.
Too much accessories.

-Brionie bow tie
- Bang & Olufsen headphones
- Prada phonecase
- Canali pocketsquare
- Burberry tie
- Ray Ban wayfarer
- Ray Ban aviator
- Tod's loafers
- Porsche keys
-Rolex Yachtmaster & cufflinks
- Audemar Piguet pocketwatch
-silver chandeliers 
-silver cigaret box
- Hermès cufflinks

And on those 3 last pics you can see what I had for lunch:

- Tuna sashimi
- Sushi with tempura king prawns
- Gimlet


I hope you are enjoying your free time at the moment.
Keep on reading my blog and get daily updates of my life on Instagram

follow me on INSTAGRAM: gentlemanofficial

Thanks for supporting me and my blog!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe