Seeked Kenzo !

15:14






Dear Gentlemen,

I totally fell in love with this Kenzo sweater and I'm proud that I was quick enough to buy one of it before they were out of stock.
I'm really looking forward to get this sweater on Tuesday!

On the first picture you can see how I will combine my new Kenzo sweater!

1. Simple white shirt beneath,
 2. Prada belt,
 3. dark skinny jeans by CLOSED
 4. Hightop Sneakers by Prada,
 5. Rolex GMT,
 6. Louis Vuitton weekender Keepall 55 Monogram Macassa

But this isn't  the only thing I bought today.
Because of my good exam results I got a bracelet by Louis Vuitton and I bought 2 jeans at the CLOSED store .

The evening I spend at a very relaxed restaurant in Kampen called Sturmhaube.
I had Caesar Salad as a starter & my main course was red fish with scallop and peas.
DELICIOUS ... is the only thing I have to mention.

The rest of the evening I spend at the beach having a walk and after that at the bar of a famous restaurant at Kampen "Gogärtchen".
Nearly every day I'm in Kampen and having my Gimlet at this bar.

I hope you enjoy your weekend like I do!

Yours faithfully
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe