Last day of 2013 & first of 2014

17:38
















Dear Gentlemen,

I really enjoyed my time in London and especially the last day of 2013.
New Years Eve was totally great.
I had a great view on Big Ben from the sushi restaurant at the Westminster Park Plaza Hotel.
After dinner I took some drinks at the bar and than I went out to see the fantastic fireworks.
It was such a great atmosphere.

My outfit:

1. Dolce & Gabbana suite
2. Emanuel Berg made to measure shirt
3. Alexander McQueen bow tie
4. Hermès belt
5. Bally brogues

Next day I had my daily walk at the riverside of the Thames.
I walked along Embankment and than I decided to went to Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square.
From Trafalgar Square I walked down the Mall to Buckingham Palace.
Next stop was the Dorchester  not far from Buckingham Palace for tea time.
After having the best tea of my life I decided to visit Harrods again.
I enjoyed it a lot to walk throughout the furniture & art department.
I totally fell in love with this little pill sculptures and the Keith haring picture in the background.
The last thing I did in London before flying back home was visiting the new Burberry store at Regent Street.
The store is totally breathtaking.
Words can't describe the phenomenal atmosphere which can be found in there.

I tried these two Burberry Prorsum T-shirts and decided to take the grey one with the bobby on it.
That was the last thing I did.
Than I took my bags from the hotel and was driven by the taxi to the airport.

London we will see us soon again!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe