London Just Be

16:46










Dear Gentlemen,

as you know I spent my time during christmas and NYE in London.
London always feeling like home.
Such a multicultural, historical and beautiful city.
The first thing I always do in London is having a walk on the riverside of the Thames.
From Westminster to Summerset House.

After that ritual I went shopping.
First address was the Burberry store at Knightsbridge.
I tried several things like the cashmere jumper with the guardsman upon it.
I really fell in love with this jumper.
The dark blue cashmere trench coat was also amazing and the red Prorsum sweater.
At last I bought the typical heritage trench coat.

Than I walked back to the hotel.
The Savoy is totally great.
It's like you are stepping in the time of the Great Gatsby.
Marble, gold, swing music.

London always treats me good!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe