My last days in outfits

16:34






Dear Gentlemen,

I'm back again!
Above you can see my latest outfits.
I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to write the last weeks but if you like to have the newest informations about me, my blog & male fashion follow me on Instagram.

1. outfit:

1. Borsalino hat
2. Burberry trenchcoat
3. Ray Ban aviators
4. 7forallmankind jeans
5. Bally Brogues
6. Louis Vuitton document folder


2. outfit:

1. Zara blazer
2. Burberry Prorsum shirt
3. Hermès belt
4. 7forallmankind jeans
5. Bally Brogues


3. outfit:

1. Sandro shirt
2. Kiton belt
3. Closed pants
4. Zara document folder


4. outfit:

1. Allude cashmere jumper
2. Saint Laurent shirt
3. orange Hermès belt
4. Closed jeans
5. orange Handstich pennyloafers


5. outfit:

1. Brunello Cuccinelli cashmere jumper
2. Louis Vuitton scarf
3. Louis Vuitton document folder
4. Louis Vuitton belt
5. Gant chinos
6. Gucci desert boots

Hope you'll have a great weekend.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe