New shoes -> empty wallet

04:36



Dear Gentlemen,

yesterday I went shopping because I noticed that I only have a small number of summer shoes.
Above you can see the two pairs I bought.
A few posts ago I told you about this great Gucci loafer.
I tried - it fit - I bought

I payed for these great loafers and saw those italian moccasins from Patrizio Dolci.
They are perfectly fitting to my Hermès belt and well most of my pieces are brown oder dark blue so these shoes are actually fitting to nearly everything.
Especially they are great for my Dubai vacation.

Well now my wallet is pretty anorexic!

On my next post I'll going to introduce Patrizio Dolci to you.

Have a nice day!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe