Vacation: Dubai here we go

14:04













Dear Gentlemen,

like I told you a few posts before I had a great vacation in Dubai.
Above you can see my pictures of the first day.

I stayed in one of the best hotels in Dubai, The Park Hyatt and had a great room with a fantastic view.
From my balcony I could see the whole skyline of Dubai and the oldest marina.
First thing I did was having breakfast in on of the great restaurants.
I had poached eggs with organic bread, salmon and asparagus  & after that some very delicious fruit pancakes.

After the six hour flight I was a little tired so I only decided to visit the Dubai mall and the area near Burj Khalifa.
Besides it was pretty warm so I wore all white:

1. Sandro shirt
2. Zara trousers
3. Hermès belt
4. Handstich pennyloafers
5. Rolex GMT

The Dubai Mall is totally giant.
There are a lot of restaurants & cafés, a big gold souk (souk is the arabian word for market) , jeweler, high fashion stores and department stores like Bloomingdales & Galerie Lafayette.
But you can also find some very special locations inside like an ice hockey stadium, a theme park and an underwater zoo.
Especially the big Aquarium is breathtaking.

But all in all I have to say that the Dubai mall is not my favorite in Dubai.
About that mall you'll read in a few days.

A few hours later I went outside to see Burj Khalifa and Souk Al Bahar.
The arabic architecture is really great. 
I totally like the combination of typical arabian architecture and modern gals skyscrapers.

Did you stayed in Dubai before?
Which one is your favorite place

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman 






You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe