Berlin Fashion Week Diary: Spring/Summer show Hugo Boss

01:51













Dear Gentlemen,
I'm back home and I'm now able to post all of my impressions
 I got during that time.
I have to say that I was very proud to get an invitation for Berlin fashion
 week but I thought it would be more interesting.

This fashion week can not be compared with Lodnon, Milano, Paris or New York.
There are only a few persons who interesting for the camera.
At the first moment I was a little bit shocked because there wear people at the red carpet
 who wore only  jeans and a colorful printed t-shirt.

I couldn't find some very elegant or well styled people.
No interesting shoes, outfits or other accessories.
Nearly every man wore Converse (I like Converse but I think this is not the right shoes for the red carpet or a fashion show) and jeans and every woman the cheapest bag of Louis Vuitton (Speedy).

Now I want you to inform about the Hugo Boss fashion show.
Now it's getting more positive!
The location of the fashion show was amazing. 
An ice stadium completely converted for Hugo Boss.
The collection is based on metallic looks and bicolored shoes, which can also be seen in other designer collection (like Burberry: http://fashion-for-gentlemen.blogspot.de/2012/06/springsummer-preview-burberry-prosum.html).
Besides electric blue and leaf green pieces are new for Hugo Boss.
All in all it was a great atmosphere.

The first outfit is my favorite because it's simple, but the shoes are eye catchers and not too adventurous.

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe