Bright retro glasses against the winter

00:09



 Olliver Peoples:




 Dsquared:





Montblanc:



Tom Ford:




Gucci:







Ralph Lauren:



Louis Vuitton:



Dear Gentlemen,
a few days ago when I was searching new furniture for my new flat I lost my 
vintage Ray Ban Wayfarer in the furniture store.
Naturally my sunglasses couldn't be found.
I was really upset so I started to look for a new one.
And these are my favorites:

1. Oliver Peoples "Corie blue Havana/Crystal gradient with blue gradient polar"
2. Olliver Peoples "Gregory Peck 8108 with cosmik tone vintage glass"
3. Olliver Peoples "Benet silver with lake" 
4. Dsquared "Black and Silver Combo Sunglasses"
5. Dsquared "Black Golden Detailing Triangular Frame Sunglasses"
6. Dsquared "Orange Triangular Sunglasses"
7. Montblanc "Buenos Aires Rounded"
8. Montblanc "Shiny black/demi-amber acetate frame in a masculine rectangular shape with double bridge. Metal temples with engraved Montblanc brand name"
9. Tom Ford "Henry"
10. Tom Ford "Jasper"
11. Gucci "white aviator glasses"
12. Gucci "gold vintage glasses"
13. Ralph Lauren "folding glasses"
14. Louis Vuitton "Red Audace"
15. Louis Vuitton "Blue Audace"

Which one would you pick?
Help me with my decision!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe