For brave men - Heretics T-shirt and some pieces from Berlin Fashion week

13:10








Dear Gentlemen,
I like to introduce the english t-shirt label Heretics.
For those t-shirts you have to be brave, but they look fantastic!
Especially in London clubs you can see these shirts with increased regularity.

One of these T-shirts combined with jeans
can be a cool outfit.
But I have to mention it again you have to be brave!
If you are interested in Heretics T-shirt,

Beneath you can see some pieces I found at an online store.
First time I saw them was on Berlin Fashion week!
Especially the Karl and Anna T-shirt is really funny and great.
I'm thinking about buying it.
These Adidas sneakers are just looking weird with those little wings,
but perhaps some like kind of those shoes.


What do you think about Heretics 
and the other things?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe