Louis most wanted !

02:42










Dear Gentlemen,
sorry for that long creative break.
Had a lot of stress the last few days, because I'm moving to another city.
I never thought that leaving my hometown is so hard work.

So these are my favorite fall/winter 2012/2013 items from Louis Vuitton.
Laptop Case and Iphone Cover are the best and most stylish way to protect your all day aides.
But I prefer the laptop case instead of the Iphone cover, because my Prada Iphone cover is indestructable.

Sorry but I also have to post the weekender (Keepall 55) again , because it's the perfect size for a one day trip to London, Paris or other big cities, because you can put a lot of clothes in there
 without delievering at the airport counter.
It's the best cabine luggage!

And finally the scarf.
It's very thin and light but it has the ulitmative heat dissipation, because of the materials:
30% silk and 70% cashmere.

And beneath you can see my favorite outfits from the
lookbook fall/winter 2012/2013 of Louis Vuitton.
Especially the jackets are great!

Do you like those items?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe