Audi Ascot Day

02:01








Worldchampionship latin dancer Motsi Mabuse

Our ex Federal President Christian Wulff and his wife 

comedian Oliver Pocher and tv moderator Stefan Gödde

 the german newscaster Judith Rakers better know as moderator of the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 in Düsseldorf




Yesterday I was invited to be part of the V.I.P Audi Ascot Day.
It was really great! The food, drinks, the atmosphere, everything was great!
And I fell in love with betting on horses!
At this event there were also a lot of German stars like Judith Rakers, Motsi Mabuse, Christian Wulff,
Martin Kind, Oliver Pocher and Stefan Gödde.

And This is my outfit:

black Ray Ban wayfarer
black Dolce & Gabbana blazer
white Emanuel Berg shirt
Gucci belt
green Closed chino
dark blue Tod's slipper

And I had to take a picture of me with Judith Rakers because
she's such an nice and sympathetic women, that I wanted to have a picture.
Felt like a little boy again!
That's the reason why I'm look so stupid!

Was great day and I enjoyed it!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s.: this is a video of Judith Rakers at Eurovision Song contest, perhaps you can imagine



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe