Cognac and Trussardi made my day!

11:24






Dear Gentlemen,

look at this pair of wonderful sneakers by Trussardi that I got this morning.
They are perfectly fitting to my cognac Hermès belt.
I really fell in love with them 3 month ago, but after a while i forgot to buy them.
I'm so happy that I found them again and the best ... SALE !!

Before ca. 480€ and now 250€ !

I'm such a lucky guy!

Did you buy something the last days which make you feel much better ?
It's totally a great feeling.
You will see some outfit posts with my new sneakers!
And I promise that I will post more in the next few weeks.
Sorry for not posting more constantly, but I just had so much to handle.
But it'll be better!
Beneath you'll find some more Trussardi SALE objects!

Thank you for your great support!

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman

P.s.: If you are also interested in this pair of sneakers than have a look here: http://www.trussardi.com/de/trainers_cod44461029ot.html











You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe