10 years of Premium

03:54













Dear Gentlemen,

a few days I told you about my invitation to Premium.
It's a fashion order show in Düsseldorf near the harbor.
An awesome location and a lot of little labels with a big potential to be famous for their eye catchers.

Like those "Homies" articles.
I had to laugh when I saw those pieces by Brian Lichtenberg.
But a cool idea and very stylish!
When you look at those pieces you think it's Hermès because of the color and the "H" but then you look at them and you see an old car and Homies.

Than after this great fashion overview I had lunch in a great restaurant called "Bug".
I had tempura scallops with curry and truffle spaghetti.
I love them.

What did you did this weekend?

Yours faithfully,
The Gentleman 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe